Sign up for Deelylah’s Newsletter
No spam. Just notification of upcoming releases and appearances.
Send Deelylah Mail!
She’ll normally respond within a day or two, but please re-send if it’s been more than three days! The Internet is great…when it works right 🙂
[contact-form-7 id=”19″ title=”Contact Deelylah”]
P.O. Box 246
Freeland, MI 48623
Your privacy is important to Deelylah Mullin Wordsmith (DMW). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DMW collects, and the ways in which DMW uses that personal information.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
DMW may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Using personal information
Deelylah Mullin Wordsmith may use your personal information to:
Where DMW discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DMW may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
DMW will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. DMW will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers and computers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology for sales.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. DMW is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Deelylah Mullin Wordsmith
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website, www.deelylah.com (“Our Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Our Site.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
1. in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
2. in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
3. to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
4. to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
2. not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of Our Site;
3. any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
5. any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
6. any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
2. issue a warning to you;
3. legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
4. further legal action against you; or
5. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.