Monthly Check-In is a regular feature wherein I'll probably be snarky about what I did and didn't do during the month...and set lofty goals to make up for it.
April was a shit month. Seems like I’ve had a lot of those lately.
At the end of March, I said I would:
- Editing–complete all scheduled MSs–> two done, one almost done.
- Writing–write 5K every day–> ha. No.
- Work–pre-schedule and have IEPs written & have grading up-to-date for progress reports w/o staying late–> #winning
- Self-care–massage twice per month–> #winning
What I learned: I really think I could’ve managed to get everything done and get in my 5k/day if I hadn’t had medical shit going on and an asshat of a doctor that was actually listening to me.
In May, here’s what I want to accomplish:
- Editing: complete all MSs received (up to four)
- Writing: write new words every day. Finish July release, write August release (both novellas…if I can write short).
- Work: Keep up with the IEP plan and the grading plan, start prepping a little more ahead.
- Self-care: Massage 2x/month. Self-advocate for health management. Journal daily. Be present.
See what everyone else has on their lists!