Top Ten is a monthly feature. The topics change.
I have a lot of things I believe are true. For the purpose of this blog post? We’re going to focus on my writing life.
- My success is measured by a yardstick only I can mark.
- Saying ‘no’ is more difficult than it seems.
- One day I will accomplish all-the-things in my planner. It’s okay if today is not that day.
- Things need to happen when they happen–it’s no good pushing myself to write when my body and/or mind isn’t cooperating.
- Organization is my crack.
- Bullet Journals are life. They allow me to do things MY way–but I still use other more traditional things, too. Because I’m weird like that.
- Time spent on organization is not time wasted.
- Properly organized playlists are essential. And not a waste of time.
- Writing on more than one project is difficult for me.
- Binge-watching Stranger Things 2 or The Mist <insert your current binge-watch> are perfectly acceptable ways to spend a weekend, occasionally.