Top Ten is a monthly feature. Topics change--and I try to follow the rules but can't always manage.
*waves* Hey! I’ve been MIA for a few weeks, but I’m going to be catching up on my posts over the course of the month. Back on the blogging horse today, we’re talking about the character traits we like writing. Muahahah. I love this Top 10! Here we go, in no particular order:
- Strong women. They can’t be wishy-washy unless there’s a definite, explicit reason.
- Sensitive, creative dudes who aren’t afraid to cry.
- Survivors of something big/bad.
- Empathetic to baddie.
- Tempered dominance–doing some playing around with this concept now. D is only a D in one aspect of life–the rest? They’re subs. For me, it’s oddly difficult to write.
- Spiritual–usually something different.
- Introverts–because they’re a challenge for me.
- Educated and intelligent.
Check out what everyone else likes to write: