Top Ten is a monthly feature--the topic changes.
In no particular order:
- Conflict. Because–ugh–who likes it?
- Empire-waist dresses. They just look really shitty on me.
- Working right up to a deadline…even though I do my best work under pressure.
- Being passive-aggressive…even though sometimes it’s emotionally safer.
- Peppers and fish. No one likes a trip to the ER.
- People that don’t do what they’re supposed to, when they’re supposed to (I know, I’m behind…but I won’t be soon)
- Shopping for clothes. They never fit right. Ever.
- Judgmental/prejudice people. Just…ugh. I don’t have time for that in my life.
- Being sick/sick people. My immune system sucks, thankyouverymuch.
- News. Because there’s nothing more depressing.
Check out what everyone else avoids: